Sad Feeling cry Status
1. If you choose to be sad then you will be sad but their times you don’t know why you’re sad. Tears start flowing from your eyes.
2. Like crying wolf, if you keep looking for sympathy as a justification for your actions, you will someday be left standing alone when you really need help.
3. What was the point in crying when there was no one to comfort you? And what was worse, when you couldn’t even comfort yourself?
4. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
5. To cry was to release all sorts of ugly little pressures and tensions. Like waking out of a long, dark dream to a sun-filled day.
6. The angel shouldn’t weep, it was wrong. I tried to find him, to tell him everything was fine, but the water was so deep, it was pressing on me, and I couldn’t breathe.
7. Too much happiness always overflowed into tears of sorrow.
8. Sometimes crying or laughing are the only options left, and laughing feels better right now.
9. When she cried, he would say, there is nothing wrong with crying. Your feelings tell you who are. They tell what is important. Don’t ever be ashamed of them.
10. I lie on the floor, washed by nothing and hanging on. I cry at night. I am afraid of hearing voices, or a voice. I have come to the edge, of the land. I could get pushed over.
11. I wondered if emotions were like menstrual cycles, if you get enough women together. Give it time, and everyone was crying.
Sad Cry Status
12. When someone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, it may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them.
13. Try, try but don’t cry.
14. Life is like an onion; you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
15. Crying in the rain. No one sees your tears and your pain gets washed away.
16. Crying is all right in its way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then you still have to decide what to do.
17. I got out on the street and started crying the kind of hysterical tears made justifiable only by turning off one’s cell phone, putting it to the ear, and pretending to be told of a death in the family.
18. Two turtle doves will show thee, where my cold ashes lie and sadly murmuring tell the, how in tears I did die.
19. She looked away, trying not to cry. She hated crying, and in public she hated it more.
20. Don’t cry over someone who wouldn’t cry over you.
21. Something came out from my heart into my throat and then into my eyes.
22. I shed more tears than God could ever have required.
23. I felt tears prick my eyes as I looked down at the model again, looking at that girl and boy on the curb. Forever in that place, together.
24. You know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.
Best Cry Status
25. I clench my teeth as tears come. I am fed up. I am fed up with tears and weakness. But there isn’t much I can do to stop them.
26. To hide feelings when you are near crying is the secret of dignity.
27. I try to maintain a positive attitude at all times, because clients notice little things like that, and if you’re frowning and crying all the time and saying why? They get worried.
28. We need never be ashamed of our TEARS.
29. A baby’s cry is precisely as serious as it sounds.
30. Crying relieves pressure on soul. Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity.
31. There’s no crying in the rank book.
32. Do not apologise for crying. Without this emotion, we are only robots.
33. Tears sprang from her eyes and she bit her lip to stop herself from howling at the bright pain.
34. More and more, the hardest part of crying is when I can’t stop.
35. Man cries, his tears dry up and run out. So, he becomes a devil, reduced to a monster.
36. Those who do not weep, do not see.
37. You would think there’s a natural limit to tears: only so much the body can give at one sitting before it runs dry.
38. I wasn’t crying about mothers, he said rather indignantly. I was crying because I can’t get my shadow to stick on. Besides, I wasn’t crying.
39. Tears never were worth the effort of crying them.
40. To weep is to make less the depth of grief.
Cry Status For Girl
41. He’d always known that shit rolled downhill, but he never knew tears did the same thing.
42. God gave us crying so other folks could see when we needed help, and help us.
43. We end up going crazy, or dying, if you could not cry.
44. I didn’t know why I was going to cry, but I knew that if anybody spoke to me or looked at me too closely the tears would fly out of my eyes and the sobs would fly out of the throat and I’d cry for a week.
45. Life is too short, if we are more the cry
46. Consider anything, only don’t cry.
47. Who loves you makes you cry, who hates you laugh?
48. Weeping is not the same thing as crying. It takes your whole body to weep, and when it’s over, you feel like you don’t have any bones left to hold you up.
49. It’s a shame for the lion crying face fox.
50. Keep clam, don’t cry.
51. Pen if you cannot cry your old address book.
52. If you’ve never eaten while crying you don t know what life tastes like.
53. Since you can sing, friend, you know crying.
54. Laugh now, cry later.
55. The death of a mother is the first sorrow we cry without it.
56. Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it, but also the father who wipes away the tears.
57. Singing is also a way of crying.
58. I love walking in the rain because no one can see me crying.
Cry Status For Boyfriend
59. Sadness dries the heart of which is no more tears to cry.
60. I learn from my own daughter that you don’t have to be awake to cry.
61. The irony is a sadness that cannot cry and smiled.
62. Crying wasn’t like riding a bike. Give it up, and you quickly forget how it’s done.
63. If you fall in love, be ready for the tears.
64. I have been crying, she replied, simply, and it has done me good. It helps a woman you know, just as swearing helps a man.
65. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
66. And now, my poor old woman, why are you crying so bitterly? It is autumn. The leaves are falling from the trees like burning tears- the wind howls. Why must you mimic them?
67. It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears.
68. The tears of the world are a constant quantity. For each one who begins to weep somewhere else another stops. The same is true of the laugh.
69. There is no point in crying, the tears won’t bring you back to me.
70. Your tears come easy, when you’re young, and beginning the world. Your tears come easy, when you’re old, and leaving it. I burst out crying.
71. Two barrels of tears do not heal a bruise.
72. When a girl cries, few things are more worthless than a boy.
73. You cannot cry and think, because each thought absorbs a tear.
74. In the world of dogma, you become free the day you decide to go to hell.
75. It is better when you feel cry. It is so good after the compassion.
Popular Cry Status
76. There you go let it all slide out. Unhappiness can’t stick in a person’s soul when it’s slick with tears.
77. When the heart weeps what he has lost, the spirit laughs at what he found.
78. Crying is right at hand in the smothering dark, closed inside someone else, when you see how everything you can ever accomplish will end up as trash.
79. I press myself to laugh at everything, for fear of being obliged to weep.
80. Guys always think tears are a sign of weakness. They’re a sign of frustration. She’s only crying so she won’t cut your throat in your sleep. So, make nice and be grateful.
81. What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?
82. God’s creatures who cried themselves to sleep stirred to cry again.
83. No guy is worth your tears and when you find one that is, he won’t make you cry.
84. There is an ancient tribal proverb I once heard in India. It says that before we can see properly we must first shed our tears to clear the way.
85. Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.
86. Often it feels like I am breathing today only because a few years back I had no idea which nerve to cut.
87. Crying doesn’t make me weak, it just makes me look so.
88. And tears came before he could stop them, boiling hot then instantly freezing on his face, and what was the point in wiping them off? Or pretending? He let them fall.
Very Sad Cry Status
89. I love crying in the rain. Because when I do, no one can hear the pain.
90. Once you embrace your value, talents and strengths, it neutralises when others think less of you.
91. I am the one that said goodbye, it’s over but I’m the one crying.
92. I want to weep, she thought. I want to be comforted. I’m so tired of being strong. I want to be foolish and frightened for once. Just for a small while, that’s all a day, an hour.
93. Tears are not a sign of weakness, but of courage. Hiding your emotions is self-destructive and will never allow you to heal.
94. I never guessed I could cry so hard my face hurt.
95. The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.
96. Crying is one of the highest devotional songs. One who knows crying, knows spiritual practice. If you can cry with a pure heart, nothing else compares to such a prayer. Crying includes all the principles of Yoga.
97. Sometimes, you have to smile to hide your fears and laugh to hide your tears.
98. No one’s ever going to shag you if you cry all the time.
99. The hardest part in life is trying to show the smile you know is fake and to hide the tears that won’t stop.
100. I am not crying because of you; you are not worth it. I am crying because my delusion of who you were shattered by the truth of who you are.