Best Gym Status
1. The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
2. Second place is just a spot for the first looser.
3. If you don’t live for something, you will die for nothing.
4. I had the goal to be the best from day one.
5. There are seven days in a week and someday is not one of them.
6. Without gym, I miss my day.
7. Only you get out, what you put in.
8. No pain, no gain.
9. A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up.
10. Everything is hard before it is easy.
11. Some people want it to happen. Some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
12. Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights.
13. A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I’m afraid of widths.
14. We all have the same number of hours in our day. Deciding how to use your hours is up to you.
15. Be proud, but never satisfied.
16. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn’t.
17. I am not on steroids, but thanks for asking.
Popular Gym Status
18. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
19. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you’re an honest person is like expecting the bull not to charge you because you’re a vegetarian.
20. Excuses don’t burn calories.
21. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
22. Stop saying tomorrow.
23. Life is too short to be small.
24. Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction.
25. If you are not first, you are last.
26. This month is diet next month being body.
27. More pain, more pussy.
28. Life is like exercise. The harder it is, the stronger you become.
29. Train hard, so they dig deeper than 6 feet into the ground.
30. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
31. The character is who you are when no one’s watching.
32. Build your body, build your character.
33. You want results, then train like it.
34. The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
35. Good is not enough if better is possible
36. The pain of today is the victory of tomorrow.
37. Light days? What’s that? Some tampon?
38. You are what you eat, so don’t be fast, easy, and cheap or fake.
39. A winner never whines.
Famous Gym Status
40. Of course its heavy, that’s why they call it weight.
41. Fall seven times, get up eight.
42. To change your body, you must first change your mind.
43. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
44. When it starts to hurt, that’s when the set starts.
45. You must do what others don’t, to achieve what others won’t.
46. Make your dreams a reality.
47. Strength within, pride throughout.
48. Pain is temporary. Pride is forever.
49. If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.
50. No food tastes as good as your goal weight feels.
51. I don’t care how many reps you do, as long as you lift girl weights, you will get a girl body.
52. Sweat is your fat crying.
53. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
54. Never say the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
55. Doubt me, hate me, you’re the inspiration I need.
56. If you still look cute after the gym, you didn’t workout hard enough.
57. You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
58. Your mind gives up before your legs do.
59. To achieve something you’ve never had before, you must do something you’ve never done before.
Beautiful Gym Status
60. Squat till you puke.
61. There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. What you have got to do is to turn around and say, watch me.
62. Yeah, I had a girlfriend once, but she couldn’t spot me, so what was the point?
63. Squat till you puke.
64. To achieve something you have never had before, you must do something you have never done before.
65. Obsession is what lazy people call dedication.
66. The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
67. I am not here to talk.
68. Fitness is not about being better than someone. Fitness is about being better than the person you were yesterday.
69. For every person who doubts you, tell you that you will fail, try twice as hard to prove them wrong.
70. Stay weak. I needed those plates anyway.
71. With great size comes great responsibility.
72. You are born weak and die weak, what you are in between those two periods of time is up to you.
73. The more you train, the more people there are who are weaker than you.
74. You can’t flex fat so shut up and lift.
75. The hardest thing about earning a title is the ability to live up to it.
76. Winners train, losers complain.
77. When you’re not training, someone else is.
78. You want results, then train like it.
Gym Status For Boys
79. Go hard or go home.
80. You don’t demand respect; you earn it.
81. Men shouldn’t hide weakness; they should kill it.
82. Fall seven times, get up eight.
83. The worst thing you can be is average.
84. If the bar isn’t bending, you’re just pretending.
85. The pain of today is the victory of tomorrow.
86. When my body shouts to stop, my mind screams never.
87. If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.
88. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.
89. If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can’t remember your name, you are on the right road.
90. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
91. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
92. Don’t wish for it, work for it.
93. A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.
94. When you’re not training, someone else is.
95. Pain is weakness leaving the body.
96. I, is the only difference between fit and fat
97. Cheat on your girlfriends, not on your workouts.
98. Muscles are torn in the gym, fed in the kitchen and built in bed.
99. Get ripped, get laid.
100. Eat big, lift big, get big.