Happiness Status For Facebook
1. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
2. Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
3. If you ever lose my trust, you probably will never get it back.
4. Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.
5. Silence and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems, silence is the way to avoid problems.
6. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.
7. For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
8. Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
9. A genuine measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.
10. There are some shiny, happy people out there who seriously need to be bitch-slapped back into reality.
11. I’d far rather be happy than right any day.
12. The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.
13. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
14. Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.
15. There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.
Happiness Status For Whatsapp
16. When you connect to the silence within you, which is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
17. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
18. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
19. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
20. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
21. Be thankful for what you have, you will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
22. You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
23. Happiness is a state of activity.
24. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
25. Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative and more happiness.
26. Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
27. Being happy doesn’t mean you’re perfect. It just means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
28. I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.
29. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
30. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
31. I hope you always find a reason to smile.
Happiness Status For Girlfriend
32. For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them.
33. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the best out of everything that comes their way.
34. Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
35. The unhappy derive comfort from the misfortunes of others.
36. The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
37. Rich is the person whose happiness requires no money.
38. Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.
39. Life’s short, forget your problems, be happy, and live your life because you never know if there will be another tomorrow.
40. The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
41. Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
42. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
43. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
44. Happiness is acceptance.
45. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
46. It’s been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will.
47. True happiness is not expensive, if it requires high price it’s a fake.
48. The pleasure which we most rarely experience gives us greatest delight.
49. The happiest is the one who brings happiness to the greatest number of people.
50. Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
Happiness Status For Husband
51. One of the sanest, surest and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortunes of others.
52. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
53. Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.
54. It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.
55. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
56. Happiness depends upon ourselves.
57. Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window or break down the door.
58. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
59. Happiness is not a feeling. It is a choice.
60. What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.
61. Everyone can make you smile, but only certain people can make you happy.
62. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
63. If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.
64. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
65. If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.
66. The only joy in the world is to begin.
67. It is hard to fly when something is weighting you down.
68. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
69. Thinks friends are like flowers and is pretty happy with the beautiful bunch in their life.
Nice Happiness Status
70. Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.
71. If you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done.
72. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
73. Life is like riding bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
74. There are more things to alarm us than to harm us, and we suffer more often in apprehension than reality.
75. Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything.
76. To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.
77. Good friends are like starts. You don’t always see them. But you know they are there.
78. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
79. I am all smiles and it’s all because of you, you know who you are.
80. There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
81. The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.
82. It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
83. Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
Popular Happiness Status
84. The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.
85. I don’t care what gender you are, I will still call you dude.
86. To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.
87. Sometimes the things that you are most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest.
88. Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.
89. No love is greater than mom’s love, no care is greater than dad’s care.
90. You like the person if you wish him happiness.
91. Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it.
92. To be happy does not only mean acquire happiness but also to feel it.
93. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
94. Every temporary happiness is much better than permanent misery.
95. Born to express not to impress.
96. The greatest pleasure people can feel, is giving happiness to others.
97. Don’t worry. God is always on time.
98. Happiness depends not on material things but our view on the things.
99. You won’t have a happy life if you worry about what others say about you.
100. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.