Grateful Summer Status
1. I Am Cool But Summer Make Me Hot!
2. Every Summer has its own story.
3. Beat the Summer the heat!
4. Summer is not when it is hot but when you have money and vocations.
5. Beach sand, perfect tans. Day walks, night talks. Sleepless nights, pillow fights. And spending every day with those who matter most. It’s Summer.
6. Summer: No School, No Exams, No Walking Up Early!
7. Summer always ends with good memories.
8. Seasons greetings in warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we extend our very best wishes for a happy holiday season.
9. I’m just a Summer girl. I wear my flip flps and when I let my hair down thats when the party starts who needs a boyfriend? I’ve got my girlfriends.
10. Dear Sun, I seriously feel you need to chill a bit.
11. Summer: Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.
12. Where is the button to restart Summer?
13. Bring on the Bonfires, Fishing, Swimming, and Warm Summer Nights.
14. Summer is a season of irresponsibility.
15. I’m glad it’s finally hot enough to complain about how hot it is.
16 Save our bird! Bird need you this Summer.
17. Summer is over. Time to officially remember what day of the week it is…
18. Summer: Hair gets lighter. Skin gets darker. Water gets warmer. Drinks get colder. Music gets louder. Nights get longer. Life gets better.
19. A life without love is like a year without Summer.
Beautiful Summer Status
20. Yeah, I was gonna do that, but Summer.
21. Say Hey to Summer!
22. Your voice was the sound track of my Summer.
23. Go outside and get more Sunshine.
24. There’s no stronger sunscreen than sitting at the bar.
25. Summer means happy times and good Sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.
26. I can’t wait for Summer.
27. Summer ‘Vacation’: 74 days of I’m bored! My friend got to go to… I didn’t do it! What else do we have to eat?
28. The warm sand and cool breeze take me back to my childhood days.
29. When you look cute but you’re not Summer body ready.
30. The lake district nominated to receive world heritage site status next summer.
31. Lazy days splish splash squoosh days of Sunshine. Ice cream & popsicles giggles & smiles. Burgers hot dogs corn on the cool twinkling stars camp fires & s’mores Summer!
32. One benefit of Summer was that each day we had more light to read by.
33. Life is better in flip flops.
34. Summer loading…
35. It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine… it’s Summertime!
Hair gets lighter.
Skin gets darker.
Water gets colder.
Music gets louder.
Nights get longer.
Life gets better.
37. Sand and Sun, Summer has Begun!
38. Hello, Summer!
39. I’m ready for Summer!
40. Summer always ends with good memories.
41. Just the smell of the Summer can make me fall in love.
42. Wake me up when Summer begins.
43. Goodbye Summer! …until next year
Nice Summer Status
44. Summer is the annual permission slip to be lazy. To do nothing and have it count for something. To lie in the grass and count the stars. To sit on a branch and study the clouds.
45. In every girls life, there’s a boy she’ll never forget and a Summer where it all began.
46. Let’s have some fun in the Sun… Happy Summer!
47. Me during Summer: Is today Tuesday or Saturday?
48. Keep clam and Summer will come!
49. This Summer will be hot, hot & hot!
50. Summer should get a speeding ticket.
51. A perfect Summer day is when the Sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing and the lawn mower is broken.
52. The tans will fade but the memories will last forever: Happy Summer!
53. Take vacations go as many places as you can, you can always make money you can’t always make memories. Happy Summer!
54. Who’s ready for Summer?
55. It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine… it’s Summertime!
56. Take me away I need the sand and the waves.
57. Let’s have a great Summer!
58. In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible Summer.
59. Summertime is always the best of what might be.
60. Summer is filled with break out the rules, standing apart, ignoring your head, and following your heart.
61. This Summer, nothing is going to hold me back.
62. I’m a little drunk on you & high on Summertime.
Best Summer Status
63. What good is the warmth of Summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.
64. A perfect Summer day is when the Sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.
65. A life without love is like a year without Summer.
66. This Summer, put your phone away for a few days. Make some memories that no-one knows about. Make some memories that are just yours.
67. A perfect Summer day is when the Sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.
68. Goodbye school, hello summer.
69. Tears of joy are like the Summer rain drops pierced by Sunbeams.
70. The end of Summer winds make people restless.
71. Summer’s filled with breaking the rules, standing apart, ignoring your head, and following your heart.
72. Summer is where the girls go barefoot and their hearts are just as free as their toes.
73. Because it’s Summer and the memories are just waiting to happen.
74. Rip to all the “we have to hang out this Summer”s that never happened.
75. Life is the Sunshine swim the sea drink the wild air.
76. The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand.
77. There shall be eternal Summer in the grateful heart.
78. I need Summer to be longer so I have more time to do nothing.
79. People don’t notice whether it’s Winter or Summer when they’re happy.
80. August is like the Sunday of Summer.
81. Keep clam and welcome Summer!
Famous Summer Status
82. Dear Summer, Please restart yourself.
83. Just the smell of Summer can make me fall in love.
84. I intend to spend the Summer with the people wo mean the most… my best friends.
85. We laugh until we think we’ll die, barefoot on a Summer night.
86. Summer is always good for lazy days.
87. In Summer, the Song sing itself.
88. Dear Summer is when laziness finds respectability.
89. Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.
90. Maine is a joy in the Summer. But the soul of mine is more apparent in the winter.
91. Need Summer Now!
92. I dream of a never-ending Summer!
93. A life without love is like a year without Summer.
94. Summer Hurry Up!
95. I love summertime more than anything else in the world. That is the only thing that gets me through the winter, knowing that summer is going to be there.
96. Those lazy, hazy, crazy days of Summer.
97. Keep clam it’s Summer time.
98. In the depth of winter. I found that within me lay an invincible Summer.
99. In every girl’s life there’s a boy she’ll never forgot and a Summer where it all happened.
100. The Perfect Summer!
What You’ll Need:
A Perfect Tan
A Perfect Man
And All The Bam!