Nice Parents Status
1. The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
2. Just because you have kids doesn’t make you a parent. You have to earn that right.
3. Never forget the person who lost everything just to make you win in your life.
4. Wishes some people realised parenting is 24/7 not just when it’s convenient, once you have kids, they come first. Always.
5. Parents need to teach their children principles of respect and acceptance.
6. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
7. Would just like to take the time to congratulate my parents for having such an amazing daughter.
8. Never forget the person who was with you in every pain in your life.
9. Your fades, love droops the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret love outlives them all.
10. Love, honor and respect your parents. God only gave us this one chance in a lifetime to have them to love and cherish, thank you God for mine.
11. Your parents were there for you when you needed them; now in their golden years, it’s time to be there for them. I love my parents.
12. You have been there for me from the beginning, and I will be with you until the end! I Love You Mom. You are one of my most precious blessings.
13. Being a parent is agreeing to have your heart walking around outside your body for the rest of your life.
Good Parents Status
14. Was lucky to have two parents in my home as a kid, one was named fear me and the other respect me, I nicknamed them dad and mom.
15. For those of you who still have your parents with you, be careful what you say to them. That I hate you, said today could turn into I miss you tomorrow.
16. Kids need fathers, not visitors.
17. When you get older and become a parent, you realize the sacrifices your parents made that were never recognized or thanked for. Thanks, mom, and dad.
18. That awkward moment when your dad thinks that every boy you talk to is you boyfriend.
19. Those grandparents and parents that don’t take the time to have a relationship with their kids and grandchildren are missing out on the best time of your life.
20. The greatest gift I ever had, is my dad and mom.
21. Why do people hate their parents when they know they’ll always be there for them? One day they’ll be gone, and you’ll cry your heart out. Cherish time with them.
22. When you put your personal desires above the needs of your child you are no longer a fit parent.
23. I Love my mom. No matter what we go through, and no matter how much we argue, I know in the end, she will always be there for me.
24. When I was a kid, I was afraid to show my report card. Now my parents are afraid to see it.
25. F.A.M.I.L.Y is one of the strongest words anyone can say because the letters of family mean Father and Mother I Love You.
Best Parents Status
26. Parents are a pair of people that we rent. Remember they are not yours to own forever and one day they will be taken away from us. Love and cherish them while you can.
27. A mother’s love reaches far beyond circumstances and feelings, it sees past flaws and imperfections and celebrates God’s gift of love, sent from heaven in the form of a child.
28. Parents are weird, but you have to love them because they are your parents, siblings, however, are negotiable, any bids on mine.
29. Always remember your parents are the only two people in this world, who will never let you down until the end of their time. They spend everything behind you only for to see you a successful person.
30. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up; we often forget they are also growing old.
31. Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.
32. It doesn’t matter how younger or older we are, we are always a child in our mother’s eye. And she will always have worried about us that like we are the child.
33. The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day.
34. I thank God that I’m a product of my parents, that they infected me with their intelligence and energy for life, with their thirst for knowledge and their love. I’m grateful that I know where I come from.
35. Appreciate your parents. You never know what sacrifices they went through for you.
36. Parents are love.
Popular Parents Status
37. A dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed and has faith in you even when you fall.
38. Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
39. Never forget two people in your life. The person who lost everything just to make you win. The person who was with you in every pain.
40. If you’ve never been hated by your child, you’ve never been a parent.
41. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
42. When I was a kid, my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.
43. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
44. Children rarely want to know who their parents were before they were parents, and when age finally stirs their curiosity, there is no parent left to tell them.
45. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
46. Don’t anger your parents to please other people. Those other people did not spend their lives building yours.
47. A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.
48. While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
49. A mother’s heart is always with her children.
50. The worst thing to hear from your parents is, I am disappointed in you.
Famous Parents Status
51. Always love your mother, because you never get another.
52. I think part of being a parent is trying to kill your kids.
53. God give us life with happy and sad moments. But parents always try to give us only happy moments.
54. What a child doesn’t receive he can seldom later give. What a child doesn’t receive he can seldom later give.
55. Home is where your mom is. I love my Mommy.
56. There is nothing worse than a thirteen-year-old boy. You’re embarrassed by your parents, and you’re trying to.
57. Honor your parents, and your children will honour you.
58. I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was stupid; they told me I was funny.
59. I believe that Presence of Parents with you makes you the richest person in the world.
60. Parents are like God because you want to know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you only call when you need something.
61. I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
62. Children don’t need more things. The best toys a child can have been a parent who gets down on the floor and plays with them.
63. I love my parents a lot. Even if they can be annoying I know, they want the best for me.
64. Father’s goodness is higher than the mountain, a mother’s goodness deeper than the sea.
Great Parents Status
65. Love your parents we are so busy growing up; we often forget they are also growing old.
66. Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.
67. Never forget your parents because they are the reason why you are and who you are.
68. Whatever happened to the good old days when kids were scared to death of their parents?
69. Parents are the only God to help and guide you in your life.
70. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
71. Treat your parents with loving care; you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.
72. When children have grieving parents, it’s also common for them to feel an obligation to cheer them up and make them happy.
73. We never know the love of our parents for us, till we have become parents.
74. We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.
75. Your parents may not be perfect, but they are the most precious gift God has ever given you.
76. Parenting is 80% making empty threats & 20% picking up miniature toys on the floor.
77. A mother thinks about her children day and night. Even if they are not with her, and will love them in a way, they will never understand.
78. Has anyone ever noticed that parenting is more like an exercise in crisis management?
Beautiful Parents Status
79. My father didn’t tell me how to live, he lived and let me watched him do it.
80. Your children need your presence more than your presents.
81. No love is greater than mom’s love, and no care is greater than dad’s care.
82. Find your independence because, deep inside, you are so dependent on your mom.
83. Your mom dad status may not be perfect, but they are the most precious gift God has ever given you.
84. I don’t think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
85. The wisdom, grace, and strength they provide to their children.
86. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories.
87. Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world since the payment is in pure love.
88. Parents had some sin radar, Claire thought. They always called when you were in the middle of something you just knew they’d consider wrong. Or at least risky.
89. God give us life with happy and sad moments. But parents always try to give us only happy moments.
90. Our parents deserve our honour and respect for giving us life itself.
Parents Status For Whatsapp and Facebook
91. Heaven must be really small because I can see it in my Mom’s eyes, happy Mother’s Day to you mom.
92. Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement, and action have an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent.
93. I believe in love at first sight because I have loved my mother ever since I opened my eyes.
94. We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
95. If you are beautiful, that’s a gift from your parents. If you make your life beautiful, that’s a gift for your parents.
96. At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.
97. Mother is a beautiful creation because, in this selfish world, she is the only one who always wants to see you happy.
98. One of the greatest titles in the world is a parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
99. Mother love is a fuel that enables the human being to do the impossible.
100. Your parent when you are always there, you love no matter what, you give to your children not take from them, you lead by example not by what someone else says.