Beard Status For Whatapp
1. I don’t like myself without a beard.
2. True love is like a beard it never ends it only grows.
3. With great beard comes great responsibility.
4. Happiness is a warm beard.
5. Easy steps to growing a beard step1: be a real man. Step2: the end.
6. Keep calm you have a big family.
7. Keep calm I love chocolate men with beards.
8. If I told you I liked your beard would you hold it against me?
9. Real women love beards.
10. Trust me I have a beard.
11. I grew my beard out a little bit just to show that, indeed, I am a man.
12. I believe in the beard.
13. Hey there! I am using Beard.
15. Any man can start a beard… A true man never finishes one.
16. To be happy is to have a beard.
17. It’s not a beard, I’ve trained to sit very still.
18. Grow a beard. Then we’ll talk.
19. I’m Sorry; I can’t hear you over my awesome beard.
20. When a bearded man is around I can’t keep Calm.
21. The beard tells the world that you spend more time, in Morning Prayer than morning primping.
Beard Status For Boys
22. Our character tells the world you are a real man. Your beard is mostly the exclamation point.
23. Kissing a man with a beard is a lot like going to a picnic. You don’t mind going through a little brush to get there.
24. A beard is a gift you give your face.
25. Time is measured in days, weeks and beards.
26. Shave off your beard and wear a dress.
27. The beard isn’t novel, it’s natural. But your continued efforts to maintain.
28. When a bearded man is around I can’t keep Calm.
29. The beard signifies the courageous. The beard distinguishes.
30. Sometimes I think about shaving.
31. There’s a name for people without beards… Women!
32. I don’t work out much but my beard lifts skirts.
33. Some Guy’s wear a suit to look important, I grew a beard.
34. A full beard looks cool.
35. Beard under construction.
36. I grew my beard out a little bit just to show that, indeed, I am a man.
37. Beard madness.
38. The world is full of guys, be a man.
39. I don’t have many hobbies, but my beard collects bras.
40. A man who can grow a beard is the kind of man you want to with because a man who has the patience to grow a beard has the patience to deal with your shit.
Famous Beard Status
41. You call it facial hair, I call it awesomeness escaping through my face.
42. I don’t work out much but my beard lifts skirts.
43. Growing a beard is a habit most natural, scriptural, manly and beneficial.
44. The beard isn’t novel, it’s natural. But your continued efforts to maintain. a boyish look by shaving your face, is truly a peculiar habit.
45. A man with Out a Beard is like a Cup of a Tea with Out sugar.
46. He who sacrifices his beard for a woman deserves neither.
47. Beard sign of hotness.
48. Any man can start a beard… A true man never finishes one.
49. What are you so defensive? I’m not saying your clean-shaven face makes you less of a man. You just look like less of a man.
50. Beards make Guy Hotter.
51. Do you want a moustache?
52. Respect the beard.
53. Don’t judge my past, look at my present l am sure my future is really rocking.
54. Beard lives matter (save them, don’t shave them).
55. I hate being sexy but I’m a bearded man so I can’t help it.
56. Every beard needs a beauty.
57. My beard is not a trend.
58. Bearded man does it better.
Cool Beard Status
59. Don’t like me without a beard.
60. All the men in my family were bearded, and most of the women.
61. There’s a place for men without beards it’s called the lady’s room.
62. Nothing makes her purr like a face full of fur.
63. Beards are a brotherhood, not a fashion statement.
64. I’m a classic man.
65. Bearded men make better lovers. Hell, we make everything better.
66. May your face Stay hairy all the days of your life.
67. Have you a beard and tattoos? That sound you just heard sir, was my panties evaporating.
68. There are two kinds of people in the world… those who appreciate a good beard and those who are wrong.
69. I find myself drawn to people who are intelligent, funny, and perverted.
70. l touch beards on the first date.
71. I’ll never chase a man but if he has tattoos and a beard, a beach just might power-walk.
72. I want to inspire people. I want someone to look at me and say because of you, I grew a beard.
73. Beards are the new six packs.
74. A Beard is a gift you give your face.
75. My beard is an honour student at the school of badassery.
76. Beard is really just a hug for your face.
77. Beard rule, if you touch my beard, I will touch your butt.
78. Beard guys cuddle better.
79. If your boyfriend doesn’t have a beard you have a girlfriend.
Nice Beard Status
80. Keep calm and love men with muscles beard and tattoos.
81. When you feel your beard blowing in the wind.
82. The beard has many benefits, such as beauty and dignity.
83. Love your man love his beard.
84. Tradition wears a snowy beard, romance is always young.
85. Culture is the widening of the mind and of the spirit.
86. The scruffier your beard the sharper you need to dress.
87. May your coffee be strong and your Monday is short… and your beard is splendid.
88. I don’t give moustache rides. I give beard bounces.
89. Please do not shave off your beard.
90. Beards and wine get better with time.
91. Beards grow faster when a man has not had sex in a while.
92. No beard no thanks.
93. Beards are said to increase social status.
94. Shave and get a job or beard be a boss.
95. Beards can protect you from pollen or dust allergies.
96. The international boxing association prohibits amateur boxers from having beards.
97. Alexander the great was against beards in his infantry.
98. The fear of beards called pogonophobia.
99. During the Middle Ages, touching another man’s beard could result in a duel.
100. Girls get weird for guys with beards.