Beautiful Childhood Status
1. Literature is a textually transmitted disease, normally contracted in childhood.
2. In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess.
3. Everyone has that scary nightmare from your childhood that you still remember.
4. In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.
5. Dear Arthur, Are you a mouse or an aardvark? Please make up your mind. Sincerely, my childhood was a lie.
6. I gave up my childhood for a career.
7. Childhood anxieties, childhood fears, never disappear entirely. They fade, but not away.
8. True friendship is when you walk into their house and your Wi-Fi connects automatically.
9. A happy childhood is poor preparation for human contacts.
10. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
11. Sometimes I return back to the state of mind I had as a child when I believed nothing was impossible.
12. Childhood is a short season.
13. Do you remember the days when everything wasn’t so complicated? I miss my childhood so bad.
14. A friend is that friend who make you laugh even if you bet you will never smile again.
15. Those childhood friends whom you used to play with every day, but no longer keep in touch anymore.
16. All of us are products of our childhood.
17. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
18. The miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as twenty are now.
19. Candy is childhood, the best and bright moments you wish could have lasted forever.
Best Childhood Status
20. Your adulthood is a by-product of your teenage hood, which is a complicated version of childhood.
21. I have all my childhood memories with this photographs.
22. Childhood is measured out boy sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows.
23. Whoever said that childhood is the happiest time of your life is a liar, or a fool?
24. Sometimes you have to travel back in time, skirting the obstacles, in order to love someone.
25. Childhood is equal to no problems.
26. Friends are special because we choose them, we make them a part of our family.
27. Childhood is just like fun, enjoy, and happiness.
28. Childhood is a promise that is never kept.
29. No tension, just a fun, I miss my childhood.
30. I am really thankful that you are a part of my life. You will be always special to me. You are my best friend forever.
31. No one is there in this world who does not miss childhood.
32. Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
33. Childhood means do whatever you want to do man.
34. Friendship is not about to whom you know longer it’s about who came and never left your side.
35. I just love my childhood, its happiest feeling.
36. If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
37. Child is just like a God.
38. Bahan ke saath bitaaye bachapan ke saamaan kuchh nahin. Un dinon kee baat hai, jab bachche the ham. Didi, tum na hotee to mera bachapan itana pyaara nahin hota.
Nice Childhood Status
39. Behave like a child, and see all your worries looks like easy.
40. It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
41. Love the way you are and enjoy life like a small child.
42. When you finally go back to your old hometown, you find it wasn’t the old home you missed but your childhood.
43. Childhood = No problems in life.
44. Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.
45. One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood.
46. What we remember from childhood we remember forever – permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen.
47. I had always thought that once you grew up you could do anything you wanted – stay up all night or eat ice cream straight out of the container.
48. The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child.
49. And I leave the children the long, long days to be merry in in a thousand ways, and the Night, and the trail of the Milky Way to wonder at.
50. There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
51. Great childhood memory: Your mom’s here, quick! Hide so you don’t have to go home.
52. Jhooth bolate the kitana , phir bhee sachche the ham ye un dinon kee baat hai , jab bachche the ham.
53. There is no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
Famous Childhood Status
54. The older I grow the more earnestly I feel that the few joys of childhood are the best that life has to give.
55. Missing Childhood…!!!
56. Sweet childish days, that were as long as twenty days are now.
57. Enjoy every movement of life just like childhood.
58. Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it’s part of our childhood which will always be with us.
59. What we remember from childhood we remember forever – permanent ghosts, stamped, inked, imprinted, eternally seen.
60. That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.
61. In childhood, we press our nose to the pane, looking out. In memories of childhood, we press our nose to the pane, looking in.
62. Don’t you wish you could take a single childhood memory and blow it up into a bubble and live inside it forever?
63. Grown up, and that is a terribly hard thing to do. It is much easier to skip it and go from one childhood to another.
64. The childhood shows the man as morning shows the day.
65. Old age lives minutes slowly, hours quickly; childhood chews hours and swallows minutes.
66. Did you know that childhood is the only time in our lives when insanity is not only permitted to us, but expected!
67. I’d give all wealth that years have piled, The slow result of Life’s decay, To be once more a little child For one bright summer day.
68. The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.
69. There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colours are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.
Popular Childhood Status
70. Childhood is the fiery furnace in which we are melted down to essentials and that essential shaped for good.
71. Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.
72. There should be a special TV channel for all those old cancelled cartoons.
73. Never stop screaming, playing and laughing, it is part of our childhood which will always be with us. It’s nice feeling.
74. Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath.
75. Grownups are complicated creatures, full of quirks and secrets.
76. To trade a childhood wonder for a plausible explanation is there a worst trade one makes in life.
77. Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul.
78. All any child needs is the protection of loving parents and an alternative source of information.
79. I miss my childhood, no homework, no wake up early, no exam, no stress, and no problems in life.
80. We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.
81. Childhood! No one can describe in a single word but can feel the memory in a second of time.
82. Why must they grow up and lose it all?
83. Summer will end soon enough, and childhood as well.
84. Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows.
85. Sisters share the scent and smells, the feel of a common childhood.
Childhood Status For Whatapp and Facebook
86. Whoever said that childhood is the happiest time of your life is a liar?
87. To have your childhood dream realized is a really big deal.
88. Childhood, after all, is the first precious coin that poverty steals from a child.
89. We carry our childhood with us.
90. When I was a kid, I wanted to be older but now all I want is to go back to my childhood.
91. Some people mature too fast, some too slow. Some never had a childhood, some never grow.
92. I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries or care in the world.
93. The awkward moment when Justin Biber’s entire childhood was recorded and I can’t even find a video of my first birthday.
94. There is no land like the land of your childhood.
95. I don’t know about you, but a highlight of my childhood was talking into the fan to hear my robot voice.
96. I miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as twenty are now.
97. You realize your childhood is over when you go to sleep on the couch and wake up on the couch.
98. Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke. Missing childhood.
99. The child I was is just one breath away from me.
100. If you don’t do anything stupid when you’re young, you won’t remember something funny when you’re old.