Famous Bike Status
1. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy bikes and that’s kind of the same thing.
2. Yes officer I did see the speed sign I just did not see you.
3. Racing is life everything else is just waiting.
4. You never know how strong you can be until a curve in the road throws you into uncharted territory. Take a deep breath and ride it out.
5. Families that race together stay together.
6. 48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in an auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, that’s you my dear valentine.
7. I don’t ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days.
8. Why can’t a bike stand on its own? Because it is two-tired.
9. Life is short. So, grip it and rip it.
10. If I weren’t doing what I’m doing today, I’d be traveling around the world on the back of a motorcycle.
11. Save the planet. Ride a bike.
12. I love my bike more than my girl-friend.
13. I’d risk the fall just to know how it feels to fly.
14. Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.
15. You ever saw tiger riding the bike? You missed watching me.
Popular Bike Status
16. A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith, and use up a lot of fuel.
17. Call me bike rider because I love to be called bike-holic.
18. I really love to ride my motorcycle. When I want to just get away and be by myself and clear my head, that’s what I do.
19. I love to spend more time on my bike rather than my girlfriend.
20. When I was five I wanted a prince on a horse to whisk me away into the sunset but now I want a hot werewolf with an eight pack on a motorbike now.
21. Run the race of your life at your own pace.
22. Anybody can jump a motorcycle. The trouble begins when you try to land it.
23. My bike is my first love.
24. I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair.
25. I have many girlfriends but have only one bike.
26. In the race of life, you need self-confidence, courage and faith in your abilities to win the race.
27. Guys ride your bike at 40 km/hr because I am at 120 km/hr.
28. The awkward moment when you are on a bike and get hit by a car, a parked car.
29. My bike is everything for me.
Awesome Bike Status
30. It’s all of us against cancer this year, so show your support of Cancer Research UK’s Race for Life
and tell us your story here.
31. This bike is my dream bike.
32. When in doubt, throttle out.
33. My dreams comes true, it’s my own bike.
34. Yes it goes fast and no you can’t ride it.
35. I purchase my first bike from my first payment.
36. A man without a woman is like a bird without a bike.
37. I am totally cry about my bike.
38. Life is like a ten-speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use. That is why only a select few succeed.
39. My first love, my bike.
40. If you ride like there’s no tomorrow, there won’t be.
41. I love my bike.
42. If you have never ridden on a Harley, you just can’t understand why women smile when they do.
43. It’s not just my bike, it’s my life.
44. Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don’t. Some can’t.
45. Life may not be about your bike, but it sure helps you get through it.
46. Save some money, go for a ride.
47. Ride as much or as little, or as long or as short as you feel. But ride.
48. Grip. Twist. Ride.
49. If I weren’t doing what I’m doing today, I’d be travelling around the world on the back of a motorcycle.
50. The sharpest minds often ruin their lives by overthinking the next step, while the dull win the race with eyes closed.
Best Bike Status
51. Death may have no master, but the bike is, most emphatically, not its slave.
52. Cheating is not an accident, falling off a bike is an accident!
53. A mountain bike is like your buddy. A road bike is your lover.
54. A motorcycle is an independent thing.
55. It’s not a race. It’s a journey enjoy the moment.
56. Drop the gear and disappear.
57. Bikes don’t leak oil they mark their territory.
58. Got in a wreck with a smart car today, it’s totalled. My bike is fine though.
59. Dirt is for riding. Pavement is just to get you there.
60. Do not compete with anyone in the race of life. Compete with yourself.
61. Dirt is my makeup. Race fuel is my perfume.
62. Who needs prince charming, when you can have a motorcycle riding, hunting, good looking country boy? Now that’s my kind of prince charming.
63. Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
64. Keep the paint up, and the rubber down.
65. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. That’s why we ride.
66. LOL, I saw a donkey on a bike.
67. If you don’t live for something you’ll die for nothing.
68. What a glorious day to just ride?
69. Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
70. Has PMS: Parked Motorcycle Syndrome.
71. Two wheels move the soul.
72. You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle.
73. Thank god, bikes don’t have an attitude like a girlfriend.
Nice Bike Status
74. Can live without a lot of things in her life, but an open road, wind in my face, mind clearing, Harley ride is not one of them.
75. I am sad because I have to enjoy a vacation without my motorbike.
76. Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt @ 60 mph can double your vocabulary.
77. Friends don’t feel jealous, I will give you ride on my bike.
78. If I weren’t doing what I’m doing today. I’d be traveling around the world on the back of a motorcycle.
79. I love to jump with my bullet bike but trouble begins when I land it.
80. The older I get, the faster I used to be.
81. Winning a race will give you satisfaction with fast breathing.
82. Cheating is not an accident guys. Falling off a bike is an accident.
83. I can live without my girl-friend but can’t live without my bike.
84. Sunshine, Blue skies and a Harley it doesn’t get much better than that.
85. I and my bike both are hot, you want a ride?
86. Why is it so hard to find an exercise bike with a nice little basket where I can put my nachos?
87. I love to be called a bullet bike rider because I love this status.
88. Know your limits, exceed them often.
89. Set any goal for your life but not to forget to override your target.
Bike Status For Whatapp
90. No road is too long when you have good company.
91. Don’t count laps. Make every lap count.
92. Run the race of life set for you with all your very best.
93. You can’t be sad while riding a bike.
94. It wasn’t until I went to college and I got my first motorcycle that I understood the thrill of speed.
95. Take the journey, soar like an eagle, there are so many roads to explore so little.
96. Going through motorcycle withdraws.
97. Run the race of life at your own pace.
98. I enjoy going on motorcycle trips and stopping in small towns and enjoying drinks with the locals.
99. Says screw it, let’s ride.
100. My son wasn’t too pleased about me giving him a bath earlier. Apparently, he wanted a bike for his birthday.